Class 57 Chesapeake Police

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how is everyone doing?

3 posters

Go down

how is everyone doing? Empty how is everyone doing?

Post by billynath1988 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:16 pm

heyy everybody, just want to see how its going for everyone

Im alright.. just been relaxing and sorting out my life here.
whats going on here? well.. Gas is like obnoxious to a point noone can deal with.. 4.79 for regular.. 4.99 for premium what my car takes.. so basically i just don't drive.. I got my first doctors appt this week to see any updates on my shoulder.. it still kills from time to time.. so idk what that outcome is going to be.. im signing up for the deputy test for here coming out in june.. its a long shot but i guess its something.. other then that not much new over here. I hope everyones doing good... stay strong.. couple weeks and your fresh on the streets
billynath1988
billynath1988
Admin

https://class57cpd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how is everyone doing? Empty Re: how is everyone doing?

Post by Stovall Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 am

You missed the start of hell week man. Good shit. Straight week 1 crap all over again. It's all good though, only 19 more days. Is there any way you think you can make it down for graduation weekend to hang out?
Stovall
Stovall

Back to top Go down

Post by billynath1988 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:22 pm

you guys are almost done just hang in there.. you all know hell week is just a game at this point.. as far as graduation day goes.. man I would love to be there for everyone but right now i dont know if its possible.. im financially pretty broke right now.. its ganna take a few months for me to recover from everything.. just dropped 800 dollars on heating oil for the house plus rent and plus life.. and since ive left i only got 1 check for 400 bucks... I dont even know what this next check will look like then hopefully soon after workmans comp will start.. and until i see those checks i dont believe anything.. so its one day at a time my friends.. I wish you all the best of luck.. and id like to see more pics on here..
billynath1988
billynath1988
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by warren Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:24 pm

yo man, everyone made it through hell week. finished it off with a 5 mile run

warren

Back to top Go down

Post by billynath1988 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 pm

thats Good news! 2 weeks left! Keep it up! nothing left can be tougher then the last 23 weeks.. just get it done.

Well.. Saw the doctor finally.. like the one down there he doesnt want to jump into surgery so he started me on a intense 4 day a week physical therapy program for 3 weeks.. I will get re-evaluated in 3 weeks to see if any healing or progress was made that would help make my shoulder stable.. if not then ill be setting up a date for surgery.. thats the good news.. the bad news is theres a serious possibility i wont be able to do anything like this ever again.. according to the doctor, now that its come out again after a corrective surgery it will be even more prone to comeing out again in the future.. even with a surgery.. at this point I May be too much of a liability for a department to take me on.. at this point its all speculation so im taking it one step at a time.. better news is.. Physical therapist told me I can start working out light again as long as its no over head movements. so now im not sitting on my ass.. i started running again which was terrible after being this long. and just doing the typical core stuff you can do at home..

I miss you all.. hopefully some point over the summer ill be making my way down there for a visit!
billynath1988
billynath1988
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by warren Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:27 pm

thats good news man, like anything it will take time. im sure you will find something you enjoy doing

warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum